Yamaha YBS52 Intermediate Eb Baritone Saxophone
The Yamaha YBS-52 intermediate baritone saxophone is an excellent choice for optimal school band performance. Designed to offer solid intonation and a clear, full tone, the YBS-52 is the perfect addition to any saxophone section.
TILTING STYLE LOW Bb SPATULA KEYS
The position, height, angle and shape of the left-hand pinky keys have all been carefully redesigned to provide extraordinary comfort and quick response.
All Yamaha saxophones feature an adjustable thumb-rest to allow for precise and comfortable hand and fingering position.
THREE-VENT OCTAVE MECHANISM
A feature exclusive to Yamaha saxophones, the three-vent octave mechanism eliminates fuzzy, unclear tones when playing G, G# and A with the octave key.
REFINED KEY SHAPE AND DIMENSION
Yamaha saxophone keys are not simply shaped and positioned according to mechanical necessity; the entire system is designed from the player's perspective, with emphasis on comfort, speed, and overall playability. The natural feel of the keys eliminates the need to adapt to an unnatural or uncomfortable key layout.
ADJUSTABLE KEY GUARD FELTS
Optimum intonation and venting
TAPERED PIVOT SCREWS
Precise adjustment and smooth key action
- Level Standard
- Key Eb
- Neck Standard
- Neck Material Yellow Brass
- Body Material Yellow Brass
- Bell Yellow Brass
- Key Material Yellow Brass
- Key Buttons Polyester
- Finish Clear baked epoxy lacquer
- Tone Holes Drawn
- Auxiliary Keys Front F; Low A
- Mouthpiece Yamaha 5C
- Mouthpiece Cap Plastic
- Ligature Yellow brass; Clear lacquer
- Spring Type Stainless steel
- Pad Type Waterproof leather and wool felt with plastic tone boosters
- Bell Decoration Stamped
- Thumb Hook Adjustable plastic
- Pivot Screw Straight-tapered with head and nylon lock (adjustable)
- Mounting Post on body
Find Similar Products by Tag
Find Similar Products by Category
Customers also viewed