The Tascam SS-R100 solid state recorder is designed for the broadcast and contractor markets. Record in WAV & MP3 to Compact Flash, SD/SDHC and USB memory. It features unbalanced and coaxial digital I/O. It also supports the RC-20 direct play remote for up to 20 tracks of flash start (sold separately).
Tascam SS-R100 Features:
- Supports CF, SD/SDHC and USB Memory
- Supports RC-20 remote control device (soldseparately )
- Multiple playback modes including continuous, single, programmed (up to 99 tracks), random, repeat, A-B, and power-on play.
- Playback speed control with +/-16% pitch control and +/-6 semi-tone KEY control in semi-tone steps
- Complete connectivity with RCA unbalanced I/O and coaxial S/PDIF I/O
- Key Lock
- Incremental play - resume play
- Mono mix playback
- Time search / skip