Offering tailored wireless solutions for vocalists, guitarists, and presenters, PGX Digital combines the trusted legacy of Shure microphones with state-of-the-art, 24-bit digital wireless technology that delivers strong, clean RF performance. The result is wireless audio that sounds like wired, rock-solid RF signal, and simple setup and operation.
PGXD4 Wireless Receiver
The Shure PGXD4 receiver offers innovative 24-bit, 48 kHz digital audio technology for wireless that sounds like wired. True digital diversity means two antennas and two independent receivers are constantly working to provide rock-solid RF signal, and one touch scan finds a clear frequency instantly, making set up a snap.
PGXD2 Handheld Transmitter
Compatible with Shure microphones trusted by musicians for decades, including the PG58, the PGXD2 transmits wireless audio with pure digital clarity and rock-solid reliability.
- 24-bit / 48kHz digital technology for incredibly accurate sound
- Shure microphones trusted by musicians for over 80 years
- Scan and sync instantly and automatically sets up the system
- Up to 10 hours of continuous use from 2 AA batteries
- Up to 200 ft (~60m) range for total wireless freedom
- True digital diversity for a rock-solid wireless signal
- 900 MHz operation free from TV signal interference
- Adjustable gain matches variable input levels
- Up to 5 systems can be used at once
- Rugged construction for reliable performance show after show
- Durable hard shell padded case gets your gear from gig to gig