Offering tailored wireless solutions for vocalists, guitarists, and presenters, PGX Digital combines the trusted legacy of Shure microphones with state-of-the-art, 24-bit digital wireless technology that delivers strong, clean RF performance. The result is wireless audio that sounds like wired, rock-solid RF signal, and simple setup and operation.
PGXD4 Wireless Receiver
The Shure PGXD4 receiver offers innovative 24-bit, 48 kHz digital audio technology for wireless that sounds like wired. True digital diversity means two antennas and two independent receivers are constantly working to provide rock-solid RF signal, and one touch scan finds a clear frequency instantly, making set up a snap.
PGXD1 Bodypack Transmitter
Powerful yet compact, the PGXD1 transmits wireless audio from instrument or microphone sources with pure digital clarity and rock-solid reliability.
The Shure WB98H/C (the wireless version of the Beta 98H/C) is a premium cardioid condenser instrumental microphone that clamps onto the bell of wind instruments or onto the rim of percussion instruments. The integrated gooseneck and ratcheting swivel joint allows the microphone to be easily positioned and secured in place, and an isolation shock-mount reduces the transmission of instrument 'key noise' and other mechanical noise. A gooseneck angle brace is included to provide better retention of the microphone placement during more active performances.
- 24-bit / 48kHz digital technology for incredibly accurate sound
- Shure microphones trusted by musicians for over 80 years
- Scan and sync instantly and automatically sets up the system
- Up to 10 hours of continuous use from 2 AA batteries
- Up to 200 ft (~60m) range for total wireless freedom
- True digital diversity for a rock-solid wireless signal
- 900 MHz operation free from TV signal interference
- Adjustable gain matches variable input levels
- Up to 5 systems can be used at once
- Rugged construction for reliable performance show after show
- Durable hard shell padded case gets your gear from gig to gig