QSC TouchMix16 16-Channel Compact Digital Mixer with Touchscreen
The QSC TouchMix-16 is a 16-channel compact digital mixer with touch screen that's designed for musicians, production professionals and live performance venues that need the power and capability of a large “concert” mixing console in a compact, affordable and easy to use form. TouchMix-8 and TouchMix-16 mixers have the functionality to satisfy demanding professionals combined with a range of features and functions that help the less experienced user achieve quality results.
Professional live sound reinforcement engineers have come to expect functionality such as four bands of fully parametric EQ, variable high and low-pass filters, compressors and gates on every channel. They rely on multiple, high quality digital effects. They expect equalization, limiting and delay on all the outputs as well as the control that DCA and mute groups provide. And they expect pristine audio quality throughout the audio path of the mixer, including low-distortion, class-A microphone preamps and professional grade converters for all inputs and outputs.
In much the same way that digital cameras' "point and shoot" features help casual users achieve the results of skilled photographers, the TouchMix set out to create a mixer that does for live sound what ":point and shoot" technology has done for photography. Many TouchMix functions such as EQ, compressors, gates and limiters offer you a choice of Advanced Mode operation that offers total control over all parameters or Simple Mode that provides only the most essential controls.
There’s also a comprehensive library of Channel Presets, and these are not typical, generic, one-size-fits-all settings developed in a recording studio. Experienced, live sound engineers spent months working with musicians, all manner of instruments, popular microphones and pickups and multiple speaker systems to develop a library of settings that are made specifically for live sound reinforcement. In addition, the onboard Effects Wizard guides you through the selection and assignment of appropriate effects while the Gain Wizard continuously monitors and displays input clipping, allowing you to focus on your performance. The TouchMix also comes with a comprehensive library of complete Mixer Scenes to get you started. User scenes may be stored or recalled from either internal or USB memory and at the user’s option, scenes may include or omit main and auxiliary mix levels.
TouchMix mixers are completely self-contained. They require no external PC or video display. The graphic, color touch-screen provides display of and access to mix parameters. Mixer parameters may be adjusted on the screen or via the physical rotary encoder. Frequently used functions can be accessed or controlled using hardware buttons.
TouchMix may also be controlled remotely by means of Wi-Fi connection to wireless iOS or Android devices. The available Remote Control App controls all mixer parameters and the mixer includes a WiFi adapter that creates the network connection between the mixer and the hand-held device. No external network hardware is required.
With four (TouchMix-8) or ten (TouchMix-16) auxiliary output channels, TouchMix has ample stage monitor mixing capability for musicians to hear themselves. Both models have the ability to drive multiple, wired stereo in-ear monitors directly.
TouchMix is also capable of direct recording to an external USB hard drive – no external computer is required. All inputs plus a stereo mix are created in 32-bit broadcast wave format. Tracks can also be played back on the mixer or imported into most DAW software for over-dubs and post production.
Finally, the TouchMix comes complete with its own padded carrying case, for transport and protection.
QSC TouchMix-16 Includes:
- USB WiFi adapter
- Soft Carrying Case
- Power Supply
QSC TouchMix-16 Features:
- 20 Full Function Inputs:
- 12 Mic
- 4 Mic/Line (XLR/TRS Combo)
- 2 Stereo Line (TRS)
- Talkback (XLR)
- USB 2-track
- 6 Aux (XLR)
- 2 Stereo (TRS)
- Main R/L(XLR)
- Cue (TRS)
- Monitor (TRS)
- TRS Aux outs drive wired In Ear Monitors (IEM) directly
- 4-band full parametric EQ, variable high-pass and low-pass filters on all input channels
- Gate and compressor on all input channels
- 4 professional quality stereo DSP effects plus a pitch corrector
- 1/3 octave graphic equalization, limiters, delay and notch filters on main and aux. outputs
- 8 DCA and 8 Mute groups
- Color, capacitive touch screen graphical user interface combined with hardware controls for fast and intuitive operation
- Wizards, info and preset libraries assist the user with channel setup, effects selection and more
- Direct to hard-drive recording and playback of multi-track wave files.
- Capable of recording all input channels plus a user-selected stereo output pair
- Remote control via iOS and Android devices(Wi-Fi interface included)
QSC TouchMix-16 Specifications:
- Display: 6.1" x 3.5" (156mm x 90mm) color TFT, touch sensing
- Inputs (mic/line):
- 20 Total
- 4 XLR/TRS combi
- 12 XLR
- 2 Stereo, 1/4” TRS
- Talkback: 1 XLR
- 2 Main XLR, Line
- 6 Aux XLR, Line
- 2 Stereo Aux. TRS, (Line or In Ear Monitor, 16 Ohm min. impedence)
- 1 Stereo Monitor, TRS, (Line or headphone, 16 Ohm min. impedence)
- 1 Stereo Cue, TRS, (Line or headphone, 16 Ohm min. impedence)
- Mic & Line Input Channel Processing: 4-band, parametric EQ with Hi/Low shelving option, variable 24 dB/octave HPF & LPF, Gate, Compressor
- 2-Track (USB) & FX Return Processing: 2-band shelving EQ, variable 24 dB/octave HPF, Gate, Compressor
- Output Channel Processing: Main outputs and auxes 1 -6: 1/3 octave GEQ, Variable HPF and LPF, 4-band variable notch filters, Limiter Auxes 7/8 & 9/10 (TM-16 only): 4-band PEQ, Limiter
- Recording: 20 tracks, requires USB 3.0 HD, minimum 7,800 RPM
- Groups: 8 DCA groups (with mutes), 8 Mute groups
- Cue: Input cue priority, AFL, PFL, Solo In Place
- Effects: 4 professional effects engine sincluding reverb, echo, delay, chorus. 50 factory, 50 user presets, 1 Pitch Correct (assignable to any mono input channel)
- Line Voltage Requirements: 100 - 240 VAC, 50 - 60 Hz
- Sampling Frequency: Selectable 44.1 kHz or 48 kHz
- Internal Processing: 32-bit floating point
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz - 20 kHz +/-0.5 dB, any input to any output
- Dynamic Range: 105 dB
- Equivalent Input Noise: -128 dBu
- Residual Output Noise: -86 dBu
- Crosstalk: -80 dB
- S/N Ratio: -94 dB
- Maximum Input Level: +16 dB (Mic inputs), +22 dB (Line inputs)
- Phantom Power: 48V, individually switchable per channel
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 3.5" x 14.2" x 11.7" (89 x 360 x 297 mm)
- Weight: 5.9 lbs. (2.98 kg)
Find Similar Products by Category
Customers also viewed