Peavey's PR 10 delivers superior sound quality by using advanced materials, such as its lightweight molded polypropylene exterior. This two-way speaker system is lightweight, rugged, & for live music or speech applications. Will handle 400 watts (program), 800 watts (peak). It uses a heavy-duty 10" woofer with a 2" voice coil and a RX14 1.4" titanium diaphragm compression driver coupled to a constant directivity horn. Its durable injection-molded enclosure features a black powder-coated steel grille that provides driver protection and gives a professional appearance. This system can be used on the floor, be pole-mounted or flown via top and bottom flying inserts. Connections are made via two 1/4" phone jacks connected in parallel to accommodate daisy-chaining. Also includes lightweight Neodymium woofer.
- Two-way sound reinforcement enclosure
- Frequency Range: 54 Hz to 21 kHz
- One 10" woofer with 2.375" VC and lightweight neodymium magnet
- RX14(TM) compression driver with 1.4" titanium diaphragm, 1" exit
- 90 x 40 constant directivity horn
- Tweeter protection
- Heavy-duty crossover
- Lightweight molded polypropylene enclosure
- Molded-in pole mount system
- Heavy-duty metal grille
- Weight (Unpacked): 24.78 lbs.
(Packed): 29.78 lbs.
- Dimensions (Packed): 15.5" W x 20.25" H x 16.87" D