JBL JRX218S 18" Compact Subwoofer
(You save $126.00)
- 18 in. compact subwoofer.
- 350 W (continuous), 1400 W (peak) power capacity.
- The rugged enclosure is constructed from 19 mm (.75 in) MDF (Medium Density Fiberboard) using advanced adhesives and mechanical fastener technology for durability and improved low-frequency performance. The enclosure is covered in black carpet.
- A top mounted, cast aluminum 35 mm pole mount receptacle can receive an optional SS3BK pole to facilitate use of the JRX218S as a base for a midhigh speaker cabinet.
- Non-resonant, all steel handles are used.
- Attractive 18-gauge perforated steel grille protects components from damage.
The JRX218S is driven by a massive JBL 18" woofer with a cast frame and 3" voice-coil.
Power Rating : 350 W / 1400 W
Frequency Range (-10 dB) : 38 Hz - 300 Hz
Frequency Response (±3 dB) : 55 Hz - 300 Hz
Sensitivity (@1m) : 96 dB SPL
Nominal Impedence : 4 ohms
Recommended Amplifier Power : 350 W to 700 W into 4 ohms
Recommended Crossover Settings : 30 Hz HPF, 24 dB / octave; 80 - 100 Hz LPF, 24 dB / octave
Maximum SPL : 127 dB
(H x W x D) : 605 mm x 508 mm x 551 mm
(23.5 in x 20.3 in x 22 in)
Weight : 40.4 kg (89 lb)
Low Frequency Driver : JBL 2043-G
Input Connectors : Neutrik® Speakon® NL-4 (x1); .25 in TS phone jack (x1); parallel
Harman Site AKG Site BSS Audio Crown dbx Professional Digitech HiQnet Lexicon
Find Similar Products by Category
Customers also viewed