JBL JRX212 12" Two-Way Stage Monitor
(You save $63.00)
- JBL 12 in low frequency driver with a 64 mm (2.5 in) diameter edgewound ribbon voice coil which provides more cross-sectional wire area in the voice coil gap than round wire designs, for greater efficiency and power handling.
- JBL 2414H-C 25 mm (1 in) polymer diaphragm
compression driver improves high frequency
performance as well as system reliability.
- The advanced network topology crossover design shapes
frequency response and delivers "coherent summation"
in the crossover region.
- <>High-voltage capacitors and inductors with massive cores and heavy gauge wire enable the crossover network to handle high power without saturating.
- Progressive Transition<> high frequency waveguide provides superior coverage control, reduced distortion, and smoother frequency response.
- The rugged, acoustically superior enclosure is constructed from 19 mm (.75 in) MDF (Medium Density Fiberboard) using advanced adhesives and mechanical fastener technology for extreme durability and improved low-frequency performance.
- SonicGuard<> protects the high frequency driver from excess power without interrupting the performance.
- Non-resonant, all-steel handles are used.
- Attractive 18-gauge hexagon perforated, steel grille protects components from damage.
- Dual-angle pole-mount socket allows the speaker to tilt 10<>for more uniform audience coverage.
The JRX212 is a portable, twelve-inch, two-way speaker system designed specifically for live performance stage monitoring applications.
Power Rating : 250 W / 1000 W
Frequency Range (-10 dB) : 60 Hz - 20 kHz
Frequency Response (±3 dB) : 70 Hz - 19 kHz
Sensitivity (@1m) : 99 dB SPL
Nominal Impedance : 8 ohms
Recommended Amplifier Power : 250 W to 500 W into 8 ohms
Maximum SPL : 129 dB
Nominal Dispersion : 90° x 50°
Crossover Frequency : 1.8 kHz
(H x W x D) : 584 mm x 399 mm x 325 mm
(23 in x 15.7 in x 12.8 in)
Weight : 19.5 kg (43 lb)
High Frequency Driver : JBL 2414H-C 25mm (1 in) polymer diaphragm compression driver mounted on Progressive Transition™ Waveguide
Low Frequency Driver : JBL M112-8
Input Connectors : Neutrik® Speakon® NL-4 (x1); .25 in TS phone jack (x1); parallel
Find Similar Products by Tag
Find Similar Products by Category
Customers also viewed