This amp has seen action in every imaginable musical venue and continues its musical legacy today! Whether you play rock, jazz, country, or whatever, this is what a clean electric guitar sounds like! Or add an upside-down Stratocaster® guitar and a fuzz box.
Fender's 85-watt (at 4 ohms) Vintage Reissue of the ’65 Twin Reverb features four 6L6 Groove Tube™ output tubes, four 12AX7 preamp tubes, two 12AT7 preamp tubes, two 12” 8-ohm Jensen® C-12K speakers, dual channels (normal and vibrato), Fender reverb, vibrato, two-button reverb and vibrato on-off footswitch, tilt-back legs, black textured vinyl covering and silver grille cloth.
Fender Twin Reverb '65 Features:
- 2-Button Footswitch for Reverb and Vibrato On/Off
- Tilt Back Legs
- Baltic Birch Plywood Cabinet
Fender Twin Reverb '65 Specifications:
- Type: Vintage Reissue Series Tube Amp
- Output: 85W into 4 ohms
- Ohms: 4 ohms
- Speakers: 2 x 12" Jensen C-12K, 8 ohm speakers with Ceramic magnets
- Channels: Dual channels (Normal & Vibrato)
- Normal Channel Controls: Bright Switch, Volume, Treble, Middle, Bass
- Vibrato Channel Controls: Bright Switch, Volume, Treble, Middle, Bass, Reverb, Vibrato Speed & Intensity
- Covering: Black textured vinyl with silver grille cloth
- Weight: 64 lbs
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 19.87" x 26.5" x 10.5"
- Tube Coplement: 4 x 12AX7, 2 x 12AT7, 4 x 6L6, Solid State Rectifier