Re-engineered from the ground up, Fender's Rumble amps are lighter and louder than ever, with even more power and a classic Fender vibe. A newly developed foot-switchable overdrive circuit, versatile three-button voicing palette and upgraded Eminence® speaker, deliver powerful tones ideal for any gig.
Fender Rumble 100 Specifications:
- Amplifier Type: Class-D
- Weight: 22 lbs. (9.97 kg)
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 18.5" x 16.5" x14" (46.99 x 41.91 x 35.56 cm)
- Impedance: 8 ohms
- Inputs: One - 1/4"
- Channels: One - (with Selectable Bright switch,Contour, Vintage switch and Overdrive)
- Controls: Gain, Bright On/Off, Contour On/Off,Vintage On/Off, Drive, Overdrive On/Off, Level, Bass, Low-Mid, High-Mid, Treble, Master Volume
- Auxiliary Input: 1/8" Stereo
- Headphone Jack: 1/8" Stereo
- Line Out: One - (XLR with Ground Lift)
- Effects Loop: 1/4" - (Send/ Return)
- Speaker: One - 12” Eminence® Ceramic Magnet Speaker
- Handle: Molded Plastic Strap with Nickel-Plated Caps
- Knobs: Ivory Soft Touch Radio Knobs
- Pilot Light Jewel: Red LED
- Output Power: 100 watts
- Other Features: Classic Fender styling, Eminence® speaker, soft-touch radio knobs, foot-switchable overdrive circuit and 3-button voicing palette, removable front grille, extremely lightweight.
- Cover/Grille Cloth: Black Textured Vinyl Covering with Silver Grille Cloth
- Footswitch: Optional 1-Button Footswitch Available: Economy (P/N 0994049000), Vintage (P/N 0994054000), LED (P/N 0994052000)
Type a description for this product here...