The Fender Mustang GT 200 comes equipped with 21 classic amp models and 47 different effects to recreate classic tones and create unique new ones. New algorithms mean even higher fidelity and more realistic response. Program your sounds in the studio with the full-color LCD display then take them on the road.
The GT 200's WiFi features make it easy to download the latest updates, access Fender artist-created presets, and connect directly with other players to share your sounds. Download the Fender Tone app for simple, one-finger control of the Mustang GT 200's power.
Includes 4-button MGT-4 footswitch for preset/FX switching and Looper.
Fender Mustang GT 200 Features:
- Series: Mustang™
- Amplifier Type: Digital
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 20.9" x 25.5" x 10" (53.08 x 64.77 x 25.4 cm)
- Weight: 34 lbs (15.7 kg)
- Speaker: Two - Custom Celestion®
- Inputs: One - 1/4"
- Channels: One
- Controls: Gain, Volume, Treble, Bass, Master, Encoder, Three Layer Buttons, FX Button, Save Button, Menu Button, Tap Button
- Effects: 21 Amp Models, 47 Effects
- Wattage: 200 Watts (2 x 100 in Stereo)
- Cabinet Material: 5-Ply 5/8" Lightweight Plywood
- Covering: Black Textured Vinyl
- Grille Cloth: Black
- Handle: Soft-Touch Flip Handle
- Knobs: Black Plastic
- Other Features: USB Recording Output, 3.5mm AUX input, 3.5mm Headphone Output, Digital Chromatic Tuner, Bluetooth Audio Streaming, Easy WIFI firmware and feature updates, 4-Button MGT-4 footswitch for preset/FX switching and Looper (p/n 0994071000) included