The Fender Mustang GT 100 comes equipped with 21 classic amp models and 47 different effects to recreate classic tones and create unique new ones. New algorithms mean even higher fidelity and more realistic response. Program your sounds in the studio with the full-color LCD display then take them on the road.
The GT 100's WiFi features make it easy to download the latest updates, access Fender artist-created presets, and connect directly with other players to share your sounds. Download the Fender Tone app for simple, one-finger control of the Mustang GT 100's power.
Fender Mustang GT 100 Features:
- Series: Mustang™
- Amplifier Type: Digital
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 17.5" x 20.5" x 10" (44.5 x 52.1 x 25.4 cm)
- Weight: 22 lbs (9.97 kg)
- Speaker: One - 12" Custom Celestion®
- Inputs: One - 1/4"
- Channels: One
- Controls: Gain, Volume, Treble, Bass, Master, Encoder, Three Layer Buttons, FX Button, Save Button, Menu Button, Tap Button
- Effects: 21 Amp Models, 47 Effects
- Wattage: 100 Watts
- Cabinet Material: 5-Ply 5/8" particleboard
- Covering: Black Textured Vinyl
- Grille Cloth: Black
- Handle: Soft-Touch Flip Handle
- Knobs: Black Plastic
- Other Features: USB Recording Output, 3.5mm AUX input, 3.5mm Headphone Output, Digital Chromatic Tuner, Bluetooth Audio Streaming, Easy WIFI firmware and feature updates, Optional 4-Button MGT-4 footswitch (sold separately) for preset/FX switching and Looper