The Crown XTi 2 4002 is a stereo power amplifier that features innovations such as a universal tracking switch-mode power supply and a fully integrated suite of speaker processing tools, allowing for greater thermal efficiency and system flexibility.
You also have greatly improved control capabilities. The addition of Peakx Plus™ Limiters gives you full command over threshold, attack and release, and Crown has enhanced the Subharmonic Synth so you can easily manage frequency, gain and filter type, allowing for application-specific tuning.
Plus, you’ll now be able to tailor fan speed for specific applications and have software visibility of the Power Supply Temperature and AC Line Voltage. Combine all of that with integrated cast-aluminum rack handles for maximum durability and portability.
Crown XTi 4002 Features:
- Peakx Plus™ Limiters provide the ultimate in system performance and protection by allowing full control over threshold, attack, and release
- Enhanced Subharmonic Synth section provides user control over frequency, gain and filter type for system-specific tuning
- 3 User-defined fan mode controls – normal, early and full-speed – for matching fan performance to a specific application
- New system monitoring provides software visibility of AC line voltage and power supply temperature
- Integrated cast-aluminum handles for easy handling and enhanced durability
- Locking power cord clip provides a secure connection between the amplifier and power cord
- Updated HiQnet System Architect™ control software
- Increased number of presets to a total of 50; 49 of which are user definable
Crown XTi 4002 Specifications:
- Power Ratings:
- 2 Ohm Stereo (per channel): 1600 Watts
- 4 Ohm Steres (per channel): 1200 Watts
- 8 Ohm Stereo (per channel): 650 Watts
- 8 Ohm Bridge Mono: 2400 Watts
- 4 Ohm Bridge Mono: 3200 Watt
- For full Specifications on this product, refer to the attached XTi Series Technical Data Sheet under the Documentation Tab