Crown XTi1002 Power Amplifier
The Crown XTi 1002 stereo power amplifier is part of the XTi 2 series, and comes packed with features perfect for a wide range of applications.
With such innovations as a universal tracking switch-mode power supply and a fully integrated suite of speaker processing tools, these amps are at the top of their class when it comes to thermal efficiency and system flexibility.
The addition of Peakx Plus™ Limiters gives you full command over threshold, attack and release, and an enhanced the Subharmonic Synth so you can easily manage frequency, gain and filter type, allowing for application-specific tuning.
Plus, you’ll now be able to tailor fan speed for specific applications and have software visibility of the Power Supply Temperature and AC Line Voltage. Combine all of that with integrated cast-aluminum rack handles for maximum durability and portability.
Crown XTi 1002 Features:
- Peakx Plus™ Limiters provide the ultimate in system performance and protection by allowing full control over threshold, attack, and release
- Enhanced Subharmonic Synth section provides user control over frequency, gain and filter type for system-specific tuning
- 3 User-defined fan mode controls – normal, early and fullspeed – for matching fan performance to a specific application
- New system monitoring provides software visibility of AC line voltage and power supply temperature
- Integrated cast-aluminum handles for easy handling and enhanced durability
- Locking power cord clip provides a secure connection between the amplifier and power cord
- Updated HiQnet Band Manager™ and System Architect™ control software
- Increased number of presets to a total of 30; 29 of which are user-definable
Crown XTi 1002 Specifications:
- 2 Ohms Stereo (per channel): 700 Watts
- 4 Ohms Stereo (per channel): 500 Watts
- 8 Ohms Stereo (per channel): 275 Watts
- 8 Ohms Bridge Mono: 1000 Watts
- 4 Ohms Bridge Mono: 1400 Watts
- Sensitivity (for full rated power at 4 Ohms): 1.4 Vrms
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz - 20 kHz (+0dB, -1dB)
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio (below rated 1 kHz power at 8 Ohms): 100dBA
- Total Harmonic Distortion (THD): < 0.5%
- Damping Factor 20 Hz - 20 kHz: > 500
- Crosstalk (below rated power): 20 Hz - 1 kHz, > 70dB
- Input Impedance: 20 kOhms balanced, 10 kOhms unbalanced
- Maximum Input Signal: +22dBu typical
- AC Line Voltage and Frequency Configurations: 100VAC, 120VAC, 220-240VAC 50/60 Hz
- AC Line Current (120VAC amplifier playing 1/8 power pink noise into 4 Ohm per ch): 6.8A; no more than 38W at idle
- Operating Temperature: 0°C to 40°C at 95% relative humidity
Find Similar Products by Category
Customers also viewed