The Crown CDi Series amplifiers are professional tools designed and built for installed sound applications. The series is rugged and lightweight, and offers unmatched value in its class.
CDi series amplifiers feature an intuitive front-panel LCD screen to guide installers through their configurations. CDi amplifiers also offer onboard DSP for loudspeaker signal processing. Other features include a switch-mode universal power supply, useful function indicators, proportional-speed fan-assisted cooling, removable Phoenix-style inputs, barrier strip outputs for low-Z or 70V/100V/140V loads, short-circuit protection and more.
An investment in a CDi series amplifier is backed by Crown's three-year, no-fault, fully transferable warranty.
Crown CDi 2000 Features:
- Accurate, uncolored sound with very low distortion for the best in music and voice reproduction
- Extremely versatile; rated for 2, 4, 8 ohm loads and 70V/100V and 140V outputs
- Advanced protection circuitry guards against: shorted outputs,open circuits, DC, mismatched loads, general overheating, high-frequency overloadsand internal faults
- Intuitive front-panel LCD screen for quick, easy configuration
- Switch-mode universal power supply
- Onboard digital signal processing includes crossovers, EQ filters, delay, and output limiting
- 2U rack space
- Barrier strip outputs for low-Z or 70V/100V/140V loads, removable Phoenix-style inputs
- Three-year, no-fault, fully transferrable warranty from Crown completely protects your investment and guarantees its specifications
Crown CDi 2000 Power Ratings:
- 2 ohm dual (per channel): 1000 W
- 4 ohm dual (per channel): 800 W
- 8 ohm dual (per channel): 475 W
- 4 ohm bridge-mono: 2000 W
- 70V dual (per channel): 800 W
- 140V bridge-mono: 1600 W