The Crown CDi 1000 amplifier is a professional tool designed and built for installed sound applications. The series is rugged and lightweight, and offers unmatched value in its class.
CDi series amplifiers feature an intuitive front-panel LCD screen to guide installers through their configurations. CDi amplifiers also offer onboard DSP for loudspeaker signal processing. Other features include a switch-mode universal power supply, useful function indicators, proportional-speed fan-assisted cooling, removable Phoenix-style inputs, barrier strip outputs for low-Z or 70V/100V/140V loads, short-circuit protection and more.
An investment in a CDi series amplifier is backed by Crown's three-year, no-fault, fully transferable warranty.
Crown CDi 1000 Features
- Accurate, uncolored sound with very low distortion for the best in music and voice reproduction
- Extremely versatile; rated for 2, 4, 8 ohm loads and 70V/100V and 140V outputs
- Advanced protection circuitry guards against: shorted outputs, opencircuits, DC, mismatched loads, general overheating, high-frequency overloads and internal faults
- Intuitive front-panel LCD screen for quick, easy configuration
- Switch-mode universal power supply
- Onboard digital signal processing includes crossovers, EQ filters, delay and output limiting
- 2U rack space
- Barrier strip outputs for low-Z or 70V/100V/140V loads, removable Phoenix-style inputs
- Three-year, no-fault, fully transferrable warranty completely protects your investment and guarantees its specifications
Crown CDi 1000 Specifications:
- Power Ratings:
- 2 Ohm dual (per channel): 700W
- 4 Ohm dual (per channel): 500W
- 8 Ohm dual (per channel): 275W
- 4 Ohm bridge-mono: 1400W
- 70V dual (per channel): 500W
- 140V bridge-mono: 1000W