Breedlove's Legacy Concert LTD pairs a Sitka spruce top with koa back and sides for an exceptional voice that's mellow while still projecting clarity, depth, and volume.
Breedlove Discovery Concert LTD Features:
- Body Shape: The Breedlove Concert is the original Breedlove shape. Designed for the fingerstylist to be well-balanced, compact, and comfortable, it generates an articulate range of tone with an ample lowend.
- Top Wood: The Sitka spruce is strong, light, and produces focused tone for warm sound.
- Graduated Top: Graduated tops are slightly thicker on the treble side, balancing higher energy treble frequencies with lower energy bass frequencies traveling through the thinner bass side.
- Back and Side Woods: One of the most visually stunning woods available, with golden hues and often with dramatic figure. Koa is characterized by a tone that is both clear and sweet.
- Breedlove Neck: A slimmer neck profile enables comfortable play, even with smaller hands. The adjustable play action and neck angle make for ideal playability.
- Breedlove Bridge Truss: The Breedlove Bridge Truss reduces tension on the soundboard of the guitar so the top wood is able to vibrate more freely and produce better sustain, balance, and clarity. The BBT also allows for a thinner graduated top, thereby allowing Breedlove craftsmen to bring out optimal sound from the top wood without sacrificing structural stability.
Breedlove Discovery Concert LTD Specifications:
- Body Type: Concert
- Neck Wood: Honduran mahogany
- Solid Wood Top: Solid Sitka spruce
- Solid Wood Back & Sides: Solid Koa
- Top Finish: Gloss
- Fretboard: Ebony
- Frets: 20
- Nut Width: 1-3/4"
- Tuners Hardware: Gotoh 381 gold with black button
- Lower Bout Width: 15"
- Waist Width: 9"
- Upper Bout Width: 11 1/4"
- Body Length: 20"
- Body Depth: 3.75"
- String Gauge: D'Addario EXP 16
- Pickup: LR Baggs Anthem TRU-Mic
- Bridge: Delta bridge, African ebony
- Binding: Tortoise
- Inlay: Legacy wave
- Case: Deluxe hardshell
Find Similar Products by Category
Customers also viewed