Breedlove's Legacy Concert pairs a redwood top with East Indian rosewood back and sides. The two world-class tonewoods combine in the Concert body shape and the result is fullness, significant sustain, tonal balance, and ample note-for-note articulation.
Breedlove Legacy Concert Features:
- Body Shape: The Breedlove Concert features the original Breedlove shape designed specifically for the fingerstylist to be well balanced, compact, and comfortable to play. It has been engineered to provide exceptional sustain with a pronounced bass response.
- Top Wood: The redwood is a dark, beautiful top wood favored by fingerstyle players who appreciate clear upper-harmonic content. The tone is bold, punchy, and crisp with rich, strong overtones.
- Graduated Top: Graduated tops are slightly thicker on the treble side, balancing the higher energy treble frequencies with the lower energy bass frequencies traveling through the thinner bass side.
- Back and Side Wood: Indian rosewood features well-balanced lows, mids, and highs for natural sounding style.
- Necks: A slimmer neck profile graces Breedlove guitars for comfortable play, even with smaller hands.
- Breedlove Bridge Truss: The Breedlove Bridge Truss reduces tension on the soundboard of the guitar, so the top wood is able to vibrate more freely for remarkable sustain, balance, and clarity. The thinner graduated top allows Breedlove craftsmen to bring out the optimal sound from the top wood without sacrificing structural stability.
Breedlove Legacy Concert Specifications:
- Body Type: Concert
- Neck Wood: Honduran mahogany
- Solid Wood Top: Redwood
- Solid Wood Back and Sides: East indian rosewood
- Top Finish: Gloss
- Fretboard: Ebony
- # Frets: 20
- Nut Width: 1-3/4"
- Tuners Hardware: Gotoh 381, chrome
- Lower Bout Width: 15"
- Waist Width: 9"
- Upper Bout Width: 11 1/4"
- Body Length: 20"
- Body Depth: 3.75"
- String Gauge: D'Addario EXP 16
- Pickup: LR Baggs Anthem TRU-Mic
- Bridge: Delta bridge, African ebony
- Binding: Ivoroid
- Inlay: Legacy wave