Bose L1 Model II with B1 Bass Module and T1 ToneMatch Portable PA System
The Bose L1 Model II System Single Bass Package with T1 ToneMatch Audio Engine is a portable amplification systems that is recommended for use as a bass guitar amplifier, as well as for kick drums and DJs. It delivers wide horizontal sound coverage and a smooth tonal balance across the stage and throughout the room. Like its predecessor, the Bose L1 system, the Model II sound system is an all-in-one solution that replaces conventional monitors, mixers and PA speakers.
The L1 Model II System's Cylindrical Radiator loudspeaker produces wide, uniform sound coverage of nearly 180 degrees - onstage and throughout an audience of up to several hundred - with little dropoff in volume and tone. The Model II system also features Articulated Array speaker technology for better tonal balance. The loudspeaker's 24 vertically mounted drivers are precisely angled to create clearer highs and more consistent tone in the room. Even people off to the sides of these stage speakers enjoy well-balanced, detailed sound.
B1 bass modules are considerably lighter and smaller than conventional bass bins required for the same performance. Power up to two bass modules on a single power stand. Add two more bass modules to the system with an optional PackLite extended bass package (sold separately).
Four retractable legs on the power stand allow for easy setup and breakdown. The power stand also has a simplified control section; the single line-level input can be used with instruments, mics, mixers, laptops, MP3 players or DVD systems.
The included T1 ToneMatch audio engine to quickly expand the system and fine-tune your sound with powerful, proprietary tone-shaping tools. The compact, four-channel engine provides fingertip control of Bose's largest library of ToneMatch presets. Just touch a button to make hundreds of precise refinements to the sound of instruments and microphones. The engine also features a complete suite of studio-class reverbs, additional effects and dynamics processing. It connects to the L1 Model II system via a single digital cable for quick, streamlined setup.
Bose L1 Model II Single Bass Package with T1 ToneMatch Includes:
- L1 Model II power stand and cord
- L1 Model II Cylindrical Radiator loudspeaker (top and bottom)
- B1 bass module and cable
- T1 ToneMatch audio engine and cable
- ToneMatch engine protective cover and carrying bag
- ToneMatch engine mounting bar and carriage
- Power stand carrying bag
- Loudspeaker carrying bags
- Bass module slip cover
Bose L1 Model II Single Bass Package with T1 ToneMatch Features:
- Recommended for most instruments, vocalists and public speakers
- Single-input power stand with retractable legs
- The loudspeaker's two-piece, interlocking design makes for quick and easysetup, breakdown and transport.
- Integrated power amplifiers in the power stand provide clean, preciseamplification for L1 Model II system with up to two B1 bass modules.
- ToneMatch port on power stand for digital audio and power connection toToneMatch audio engine
- Analog input, trim control and signal/clip LED for line-level analog inputvia 1/4" TRS phone cable. Can be used for instruments or other audio sourceslike DJ mixers, MP3 players, computers or DVD systems.
- Bass module out for amplified bass output signal to one or two B1 bassmodules. L1 system automatically adjusts equalization appropriately when bassmodules are connected.
- Bass line out delivers post-DSP bass signal output. Accepts 1/4" TRS phonecable. Use to connect powered subwoofer, additional amplification system orBose PackLite amplifier with up to two additional bass modules.
- Retractable legs provide stability for streamlined L1 Model II power standand loudspeaker. Four retractable legs fold out of power stand simultaneouslyfor quick setup and compact transport.
- B1 Bass Module:
- Compact, lightweight enclosure is easy to transport, set up and breakdown. Small footprint takes up considerably less space than traditional bass cabs required for the same performance. Interlocking feet let you securely stack up to four modules together on their sides.
- Highly efficient speaker design features two 5.25", high-output, high-excursion drivers that produce deep, strong bass from a small enclosure.When connected to power stand, active equalization circuitry automatically adjusts bass signal appropriately.
- ToneMatch audio engine:
- Integrated ToneMatch audio engine and audio technologies provide four independent channels featuring Bose's largest library of ToneMatch instrument and microphone presets, proprietary zEQ and a complete suite of studio-class effects and sound processors.
- Proprietary ToneMatch presets optimize L1 system to match intended natural sound of specific instruments and vocal mics. Over 100 presets are organized into quick-access banks and can be independently assigned to each channel. Free ongoing updates via USB connection between your computer and ToneMatch audio engine.
- Proprietary zEQ automatically adjusts the range of tone controls to match your voice or instrument, making it easier to fine tune your sound. Conventional mixers may have fixed EQ ranges that don't accurately affect desired frequencies when adjusted. But zEQ appropriately redefines low, mid and high frequency ranges of specified sources.
- Single-band ParaEQ centers on frequencies you specify for each independent channel. Valuable tool for reshaping problematic frequencies in certain venues.
- Five reverb types (small, medium, large, plate and cavern) available for global assignment, with individual channel controls for decay time, mix level and brightness.
- Three delay types (analog, digital and tape) can be independently assigned to selected channels, with control over feedback time and mix level for each channel. For example, you can select tape delay for your vocal on channel 1 and analog delay for your guitar on channel 2.
- Ten modulation effects (three chorus types, two flange types, four phaser types and one vintage tremolo effect) can be independently assigned to selected channels, with control over designated parameters for each channel.
- Seven dynamics processing types (three compressors, limiter, de-esser, kick gate and noise gate) can be assigned to independent channels.
- Scenes allow you to store, recall and edit "snapshots" of all key ToneMatch audio engine settings at any given time. This feature helps simplify setup when you're using an L1 system repeatedly in different venues. The engine includes five predefined Bose scenes, five My scenes and five Shared scenes you can give to other L1 owners.
- Chromatic tuner for convenient tuning of instruments.
- Large backlit display with intuitive layout and easy-to-read text for modes and settings.
- Rotary encoder for quick access to modes, effects and parameters, including ToneMatch presets, zEQ, ParaEQ, reverbs, delays, modulators, dynamics processing, scenes and tuner. Features clean, circular layout.
- Aux mode (channels 1-3) send channels' dry, pre-fader or post-fader audio to aux output for connection to additional L1 systems or recording devices. Independent level controls for optimal signal output.
- Channel volume, mute and FX mute (1-4/5) for adjusting individual channel volume, muting individual channels and muting all effects on selected channels.
- Master volume adjusts overall level of master output.
- Phantom power applies +48V power to input channels 1-3 to drive specific microphones.
- ToneMatch cable provides audio signals and power t oToneMatch audio engine from power stand.
- Mounting bar and carriage for securely attaching ToneMatch audio engine to L1 Model I or Model II loudspeaker.
- Cover and carrying case help protect engine when storing and transporting.
Find Similar Products by Category
Customers also viewed