BBE 882i Sonic Maximizer
The 882i is beneficial to any application using balanced (XLR and ¼” TRS) inputs and outputs. Also features Hardwire bypass and a Bypass switch for comparison of processed to unprocessed signal.
The Sonic Maximizer restores harmonics and improves clarity in any audio signal without adding any artificial processing to the sound. The process immediately restores natural sparkle and punch while keeping the integrity of the original signal. The highs are bright and crisp; the lows are tight and rich.
Professional recording studios
Pro and semi-pro sound reinforcement
School PA systems
Nightclub sound systems
BBE 882i Features:
- +4dBu balanced line (1/4" tip-ring-sleeve and XLR inputs and outputs)
- +23dBu headroom
- Active balanced outputs
- Hardwire bypass
- Bypass switch for comparison of processed to unprocessed signal
BBE 882i Specifications:
- Frequency Response:
- Process Mode: Program controlled
- Bypass Mode: 10Hz to 50kHz, +/- 0.5dBu, 0dBu input
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 115dB Process IN
- THD, Process mode: less than 0.025% 20-20kHz
- Bypass mode: less than 0.002% 20-20kHz
- Maximum Output: +23dBu (may vary due to control settings)
- Input Impedance: 14.7 kOhms, balanced 1/4" stereo phone jack or XLR jack.Pin #2 is the hot or "+" signal.
- Output Impedance: 600 Ohms, balanced 1/4" stereo phone jack or XLR jack.Pin #2 is the hot or "+" signal.
- Sensitivity: -45dBu for maximum process
- Maximum Process: +12dBu boost at 5kHz, 0dBu input
- Lo Contour: +12dBu adjustment at 50Hz, 0dBu input
- Shipping Weight: 8 lbs.
Find Similar Products by Category
Customers also viewed