Artist Color offers unmatched control and integration with Apple's Color 1.5, providing colorists with high-resolution trackballs, trackwheels, touch-sensitive encoders and a host of programmable keys in a slim-line design. Artist Color attaches to your Mac via Ethernet, and can be used as a standalone color grader, or together with other Avid Artist controllers to build a larger, integrated video editing control surface.
Artist Color is a color grading surface that offers unmatched control and integration with Apple's Color 1.5. The slim-line Artist Color attaches to the Mac via Ethernet, and features high-resolution optical trackballs, trackwheels, displays, encoders and a host of programmable keys to speed up and enhance the Apple Color workflow.
Unlike other generic color grading surfaces, Artist Color offers an ergonomic design and a host of features that have been specifically designed for Apple Color, providing deep integration and plug-and play operation.
Artist Color's compact design is portable enough for on-set grading, and can be combined with other Avid Artist controllers to build a larger, integrated video editing control surface.
1. High-resolution Displays (6)
2. Touch-sensitive Rotary Encoders (6)
3. Page Buttons
4. Application/Workstation Change
5. Soft Keys (9)
6. Reset Keys (6)
7. NAV Key
8. Optical Trackballs / Trackwheels (3)
9. Transport Section
10. Copy/Paste Grade Buttons
11. Bank Buttons
Connects Artist Color to your Mac - Ethernet hub or switch required to connect additional Artist Series unit(s) or to connect to a network.
MC Control Includes:
- Artist Color Unit
- Ethernet Crossover cable
- Universal AC power adaptor
- Riser Brackets
- Quick Start guide
- EuCon Artist software
- Studio Monitor Express
- Application Sets software
- Owner's Manual PDF
The minimum system requirements are:
- Apple Mac Computer with Intel Processor
- Apple Macintosh OS X v10.5 or later
- 1 available 10/100 Base-T Ethernet port**
- 1GB System RAM
- 200MB of free hard disk space for full installation
- CD-ROM/CD-RW or DVD-ROM drive required for software installation
- Display with 1024-by-768 resolution or higher
** Ethernet hub or switch required to connect additional Artist Series unit(s) or connect to a network